I appreciate the intent but I fear it goes in the wrong ➡.
- Looks like Google is blessing particular libraries (what if bugs happen later? "Google told me"
- Points all sites to use a single library. Damages diversity.
- Google recommends dayjs today and nightjs tomorrow?
- How transparent is the choosing of the recommended libraries? Better to be linked and handled by another "JS libs alts" site than Google.
- This is a misleadingly easy case of a very precise library. Most cases replacements won't be as easy to find. I fear damage jd risk is higher than solutions it can provide.