Want to see something creepy?
I've been telling friends about this for a while, but now with all the privacy scandals it becomes more relevant how Google is tracking so much more of what we thought.
- How long and which apps you use on your phone (even the launcher!) - They know you're(I) on Instagram a lot
- Time spent on each logged device
- All your Youtube searches
- All videos you ever watched (comes in handy sometimes)
- All your searches (and image searches)
- Sound search! (When you do ask Google what song is currently playing)
It does give you the option to delete and control it though, just make sure you do it.
There's also the "Other type of activity" section that should also be verified.